Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Interested in a soulfly vine??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Do you want some Soulfly shows?
Yes 10 76.92%
No 3 23.08%
Total: 13 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Interested in a soulfly vine???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Interested in a soulfly vine??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey members,

how about a new vine?

since one of my favourite bands - soulfly - is touring through europe and austria at the moment, i thought you would maybe be interested in a soulfly vine!!

let me know what you think and i will sort some nice soulfly shows out if you are interested!!

PS: jörg or andi, please could you create a poll, please? i think i don't have rights to do that...just create a simple yes or no poll please!! thanks großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by norbinho19: 01.03.2009 18:03.

01.03.2009 18:03 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I added the poll bernd, allthough i'm not too interested in the band, i think i'll also participate in this one. cool

01.03.2009 18:10 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by norbinho19
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks very much, andi!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
01.03.2009 18:13 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Of course Bernd, I like this band. Every vine is more then welcome.
01.03.2009 19:07 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

Good idea Bernd. großes Grinsen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jamiz: 05.03.2009 06:57.

01.03.2009 21:39 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Of course I'm in großes Grinsen

03.03.2009 21:27 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

ok, seems enough people are interested in a soulfly vine großes Grinsen

i will sort some shows out tomorrow for the vine and post the sign ups!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
06.03.2009 21:47 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Awesome Bernd, awesome großes Grinsen
06.03.2009 22:19 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von norbinho19
ok, seems enough people are interested in a soulfly vine großes Grinsen

i will sort some shows out tomorrow for the vine and post the sign ups!!

You're the man großes Grinsen

07.03.2009 01:28 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Metfan72 Metfan72 is a male
Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 04.05.2009

Hey guys, I guess this is only for Europeans????

Any chance of a Canadian being able to get some Soulfly?

Max is the coolest and Sepultura has never been the same without him. Although they are still good.

**Sorry to invade** Saw Metallifreaks sig and thought I would pop in and say hello.
17.05.2009 08:34 Metfan72 is offline Send an Email to Metfan72 Search for Posts by Metfan72 Add Metfan72 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Metfan72
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

I think it would be possible, but the soulfly vine is already over. And the next thing is, you need at least 20 posts on the board to be allowed to participate in our vines. Check out the next ones, they are always announced a few weeks earlier before the vine-start

and yeah I almost forgot...WELCOME! to our board

17.05.2009 08:50 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Respected Member

Thanks for the reply. I did not read the vine rules, sorry. I normally do, but I talk to Bernd on Metpage and saw this post, thought I would reply.

Was not really expecting to be able to participate right away, just never knew that there was an Austrian site.

Very cool of you guys.
17.05.2009 09:01 Metfan72 is offline Send an Email to Metfan72 Search for Posts by Metfan72 Add Metfan72 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Metfan72
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Metfan72
Thanks for the reply. I did not read the vine rules, sorry. I normally do, but I talk to Bernd on Metpage and saw this post, thought I would reply.

Was not really expecting to be able to participate right away, just never knew that there was an Austrian site.

Very cool of you guys.

hey paul,

welcome to our austrian board, nice to see you here too großes Grinsen

i will include those soulfly vine shows in the package with the metallica show you wanted, no problem!!

yeah, you are definately right, without max sepulturaisn't the same anymore!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
17.05.2009 09:14 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Respected Member

Thanks buddy. You don't really have to and I wasn't expecting you to just thought I would pop in and say hello.

I think it is really cool you guys have your own Chapter/website.

I joined last week sometime, but thought it was for Europeans only. But I saw Jorg post on Metpage and clicked his banner again and saw this post.

**EDIT** I just noticed that it is 8 shows?? Are you cool with that Bernd? I mean, I can't just take from you like that.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metfan72: 17.05.2009 09:27.

17.05.2009 09:23 Metfan72 is offline Send an Email to Metfan72 Search for Posts by Metfan72 Add Metfan72 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Metfan72
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hey Paul, nice to see you on my board. Welcome dude. And one again many congrats for your RM-Status großes Grinsen
17.05.2009 09:35 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Respected Member

Thanks Jorg.

Couldn't have done it without you guys, honestly.

And I think this so cool. Nothing like this in Canada, we don't even have a proper chapter. In Ontario, Canada there are almost 10 Million people, but only a small chapter 4 hours away from me.
17.05.2009 09:42 Metfan72 is offline Send an Email to Metfan72 Search for Posts by Metfan72 Add Metfan72 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Metfan72
RESPECTED MEMBER

So, you are an MetClubber too???
17.05.2009 09:45 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Respected Member

Yes, but I never go to PPM.

Met4Life1 is my name there, but I never go there. I like Metpage much better.
17.05.2009 09:50 Metfan72 is offline Send an Email to Metfan72 Search for Posts by Metfan72 Add Metfan72 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Metfan72
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Metfan72
Thanks buddy. You don't really have to and I wasn't expecting you to just thought I would pop in and say hello.

I think it is really cool you guys have your own Chapter/website.

I joined last week sometime, but thought it was for Europeans only. But I saw Jorg post on Metpage and clicked his banner again and saw this post.

**EDIT** I just noticed that it is 8 shows?? Are you cool with that Bernd? I mean, I can't just take from you like that.

as i said, paul, no problem including them to the package for you!! smile

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
17.05.2009 09:58 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Respected Member

Much appreciated Bernd. Anytime I can repay you with something, anything just ask.
17.05.2009 10:05 Metfan72 is offline Send an Email to Metfan72 Search for Posts by Metfan72 Add Metfan72 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Metfan72
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Interested in a soulfly vine???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH