Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Interested in a soulfly vine??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Do you want some Soulfly shows?
Yes 10 76.92%
No 3 23.08%
Total: 13 Votes 100%
 
Go to the bottom of this page Interested in a soulfly vine???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER


images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Posts: 1,752
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by norbinho19
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Metfan72
Much appreciated Bernd. Anytime I can repay you with something, anything just ask.


no problem, paul Augenzwinkern

__________________
Norbinho on Maiden 2011
May 31 - Munich, GER
Jun 2 - Hamburg, GER
Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
17.05.2009 10:22 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER


images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Posts: 5,045
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Metfan72
Yes, but I never go to PPM.

Met4Life1 is my name there, but I never go there. I like Metpage much better.


I'm registered there too, but never be online. I think it's a land of happy fuckerz, so I pass. Why don't you join our chapter?? I have an guy from Toronto too. Our chapter is open for people worldwide. We have members from Austria, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Scandinavia, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Brasil, Argentina, South Africa and Canada. And the good thing is, it's for free großes Grinsen
17.05.2009 10:37 Metallifreak is online Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member


images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005
Posts: 1,861

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello Paul Augenzwinkern .

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
We have members from Austria, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Scandinavia, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Brasil, Argentina, South Africa and Canada.


And Poland! hit Zunge raus

__________________

17.05.2009 15:57 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Metfan72 Metfan72 is a male
Respected Member


images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 04.05.2009
Posts: 12

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
quote:
Original von Metfan72
Yes, but I never go to PPM.

Met4Life1 is my name there, but I never go there. I like Metpage much better.


I'm registered there too, but never be online. I think it's a land of happy fuckerz, so I pass. Why don't you join our chapter?? I have an guy from Toronto too. Our chapter is open for people worldwide. We have members from Austria, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Scandinavia, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Brasil, Argentina, South Africa and Canada. And the good thing is, it's for free großes Grinsen



Hey Jorg, that sounds great. Sorry I did not reply earlier but it was 4AM here in Canada and I needed some sleep.

What are requirements to join this Chapter?
17.05.2009 16:41 Metfan72 is offline Send an Email to Metfan72 Search for Posts by Metfan72 Add Metfan72 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Metfan72
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER


images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Posts: 5,045
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No need to worry. I had to re-setup my PC since an trojan fucked it up. Shit happens. Just PM me your full name and your MetClubNr. That's all I need. Then I can set your account free for the MetClubMemberStatus.
17.05.2009 20:55 Metallifreak is online Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Metfan72 Metfan72 is a male
Respected Member


images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 04.05.2009
Posts: 12

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
No need to worry. I had to re-setup my PC since an trojan fucked it up. Shit happens. Just PM me your full name and your MetClubNr. That's all I need. Then I can set your account free for the MetClubMemberStatus.


Thanks Jorg. PM Sent with info.
17.05.2009 21:34 Metfan72 is offline Send an Email to Metfan72 Search for Posts by Metfan72 Add Metfan72 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Metfan72
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Interested in a soulfly vine???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH