Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » CLEVELAND JULY 8, 1998 audio » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page CLEVELAND JULY 8, 1998 audio
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
correolawless

Registration Date: 29.08.2005

CLEVELAND JULY 8, 1998 audio Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

set list:

1-.ecstasy of gold
2-.helpless
3-.master of puppets
4-.of wolf and man
5-.the thing that should not be
6-.kirk solo
7-.fuel
8-.the memory remains
9-.bleeding me
10-.jason solo
11-.nothing else matters
12-.until it sleeps
13-.king nothing
14-.wherever i may roam
15-.one
16-.fight fire with fire
17-.low man´s lyrycs (acoustic)
18-.the four horsemen (acoustic)
19-.motorbreath (acoustic)
20-.sad but true
21-.enter sadman
22-.creeping death

enjoy¡¡¡¡¡¡ http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DEUUB3V5

see my trade site, news every sunday: http://correolawless.blogspot.com/
10.10.2005 16:50 correolawless is offline Send an Email to correolawless Search for Posts by correolawless Add correolawless to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey dude, thanx for sharing :-)
10.10.2005 17:20 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
joachim
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 16.09.2005

RE: CLEVELAND JULY 8, 1998 audio Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey the setlist is super but i can't download the show please correct it
thanks man
11.10.2005 18:53 joachim is offline Send an Email to joachim Search for Posts by joachim Add joachim to your Buddy List
juzcook

Registration Date: 25.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cool thanks alot
12.10.2005 09:15 juzcook is offline Send an Email to juzcook Homepage of juzcook Search for Posts by juzcook Add juzcook to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

RE: CLEVELAND JULY 8, 1998 audio Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von joachim
hey the setlist is super but i can't download the show please correct it
thanks man

FOR ME IT WORKS FINE
12.10.2005 17:37 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
bagpiper bagpiper is a male
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09.09.2005

Thankx a lot of.
28.11.2005 11:02 bagpiper is offline Send an Email to bagpiper Search for Posts by bagpiper Add bagpiper to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » CLEVELAND JULY 8, 1998 audio

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH