Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2010.06.18 - Sonisphere Festival, Degenaupark, Jonschwil, Switzerland » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2010.06.18 - Sonisphere Festival, Degenaupark, Jonschwil, Switzerland
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay guyz, have some news for you. Sad thing, but I don't have the official "you have some days" off from my company. So I just can pray. What do you think?? Will there be tickets available in a couple of weeks?? Or do you think, if I buy one now, I still can sell it, when I'm unable to go??
14.01.2010 18:29 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's a pity. I'd say you maybe should order with us now to be on the safe side, cause i'm sure once tickets are sold out you could for sure sell it on ebay or wherever, if you can't go.

14.01.2010 18:54 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Maybe you're right Andi
14.01.2010 19:07 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

I also think you should buy it now, and on the other hand its only a friday you as holiday.... what would the company do if you're ill? hehe
14.01.2010 19:20 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List

So if i calculated properly, we need 4 tickets then:

1. Metalandi
2. Livestrong
3. Highwayman
4. Metallifreak

Is that right? I think Christoph and Bernd have their tickets already, or am i wrong?

14.01.2010 19:23 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

You're right andi, bernd and i already have our tickets großes Grinsen
14.01.2010 19:24 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Btw guyz, Livestrong send me an SMS today. About the hotel reservation for Budapest and Zagreb. So should he book the rooms for sure now?? How many people are we??

BUDAPEST
* Metallifreak (1)
* Metalandi (1)
* Norbinho (3)
* Livestrong (2)
* Het2006 (4)

ZAGREB
* Metallifreak (1)
* Metalandi (1)
* Norbinho (1)
* Livestrong (2)
* Het2006 (1)

Is this correct???
14.01.2010 19:39 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

What does the numbers in the () after the names mean? Did some people clone themselves and now there are multiples om themselves? geschockt Just kidding großes Grinsen

14.01.2010 19:48 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

damn, that's shit about jonschwil, jörg...buy a ticket...we can always sell it if you will not be able to make it.

rooms for budapest and zagreb are correct concerning my name.

have you heard something about the budapest tickets already?

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
14.01.2010 21:44 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

No Bernd, sorry. My neighbour will call her friend tomorrow again, so I hope I have some positive news soon.
Okay, so who is going to buy the tickets then??
14.01.2010 21:57 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

rooms are also ok for me, i only have to find the 4th person for budapest now, aslong i dont drive to graz anymore großes Grinsen
14.01.2010 22:44 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
No Bernd, sorry. My neighbour will call her friend tomorrow again, so I hope I have some positive news soon.
Okay, so who is going to buy the tickets then??

Do you mean Jonschwil now? If yes then I suggest that the answer is still Walter. Augenzwinkern
So I go to bed now and then (probably in the afternoon) I'll order our 4 tickets, right? großes Grinsen
And do you still agree with the idea of me giving the tickets to all of you in Innsbruck before the concert?
I'll give you the details with the exact amount you'll owe me and my bank account when I see the exact costs on my online Mastercard-account, then I'll send you an SMS, PM or e-mail. ^^

@Jörg: if the worst case was true and you wouldn't be able to come, then I'm sure someone of us will find someone who still needs a ticket and then we'd give you the money back immediately. (for example I've got a friend from Vorarlberg who goes there with a large group and a friend from St.Gallen who also knows quite a lot of Metallicafans)
Or might need a backup ticket for Andi, maybe this time he'll forget his ticket in Innsbruck! großes Grinsen hit freibier
15.01.2010 01:55 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

Walter, you aren't allowed to talk of that ticket story, since you weren't with us when that happened Zunge raus großes Grinsen

15.01.2010 10:09 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Thank you very much for ordering the tickets Walter. About staying at your flat I'm not 100% sure yet, but I'll come back to you ASAP.

15.01.2010 13:37 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

I've just successfully ordered our 4 Tickets, Sonisphere here we come! großes Grinsen

I'll keep you updated with the details, but the tickets cost about 82-83€
15.01.2010 18:38 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx Walter großes Grinsen
15.01.2010 20:13 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von Highwayman
I've just successfully ordered our 4 Tickets, Sonisphere here we come! großes Grinsen

I'll keep you updated with the details, but the tickets cost about 82-83€

Thanks man großes Grinsen

16.01.2010 11:40 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Thanks a lot walter!

16.01.2010 11:46 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

@Jörg, Andi and Livestrong: I've just sent you an e-mail with all the details and costs (and a little donation for the banner hehe). I've used the e-mail adresses that are shown in your profiles!
20.01.2010 17:28 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

Got the mail walter. The money will be on the way to you before today ends großes Grinsen

20.01.2010 17:32 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2010.06.18 - Sonisphere Festival, Degenaupark, Jonschwil, Switzerland

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH