Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » To Ban Or Not To Ban » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: To Ban Or Not To Ban
Ban Andi 11 84.62%
Don't Ban Andi 2 15.38%
Total: 13 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page To Ban Or Not To Ban
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

To Ban Or Not To Ban Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got something to say,
we might have to ban Andi today.

Since we all know now about the troubles of our mighty famous MetalAndi on PPM, we have to make a poll if he should be banned or not. So here we go, it's your turn now großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
20.07.2010 21:36 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think that fucker has to be banned großes Grinsen

20.07.2010 21:46 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Absolutely. Ban him, ban him, ban him finger großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

21.07.2010 07:35 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

1 person already voted for "not ban him", damnit! großes Grinsen

21.07.2010 11:14 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

Andy. What the hell did you do? großes Grinsen
21.07.2010 12:01 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Zitat:
Original von metalandi
1 person already voted for "not ban him", damnit! großes Grinsen

Who was this motherfucker? Ban him to großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

21.07.2010 18:48 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

You will be missed! großes Grinsen

22.07.2010 22:08 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Hmmm 5:1
I think if we can reach 10:xx we have to ban Andi for a couple of days. That's for sure großes Grinsen
23.07.2010 12:51 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
martin6762000 martin6762000 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-160.jpg

Registration Date: 23.01.2007

i did my best großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

23.07.2010 14:16 martin6762000 is offline Send an Email to martin6762000 Search for Posts by martin6762000 Add martin6762000 to your Buddy List

Who the hell voted for not ban him? it wasn't me, trust me großes Grinsen

23.07.2010 14:40 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Well Andi, seems our members don't really care about you. Only 2 more "ban him" and you will be banned for one week, for sure. Trust me hit
23.07.2010 15:15 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Who is that andi you are talking about all the time? I've never seen him here before großes Grinsen

23.07.2010 15:44 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

And now only one member großes Grinsen
23.07.2010 15:57 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY
WITH HAVE TO BAN METALANDI VERY SOON TODAY
23.07.2010 18:28 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Seems you have to put your plans on hold jörg, we're stuck at 9 votes now großes Grinsen

25.07.2010 00:06 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Andi, I think I keep waiting for a couple of more days. You loose großes Grinsen
25.07.2010 00:10 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

Should I register with a fake account and vote? großes Grinsen

25.07.2010 10:21 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

i haven't online here for some time, so i don't exactly know what's going on, but now it's 10 ban votes.

sorry, andi stupid

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
25.07.2010 22:27 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

thanks bernd böse

so i guess i gotta say goodbye now..you will miss me..i know it großes Grinsen

25.07.2010 22:53 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Zitat:
Original von metalandi
thanks bernd böse

so i guess i gotta say goodbye now..you will miss me..i know it großes Grinsen

we are just joking around, andi...have an ice cold beer and laugh großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
25.07.2010 23:01 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » To Ban Or Not To Ban

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH