Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2012.06.10 - Nickelsdorf Nova Rock, Austria » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2012.06.10 - Nickelsdorf Nova Rock, Austria
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FlOrion FlOrion is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.03.2008
Herkunft: Graz

Thread Starter Thread Started by FlOrion
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm there too, unfortunately not in the snakepit :-(

01.06.2012 21:59 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Unfortunately I can't make it at all. I have to be in Innsbruck on Monday morning, and the way from Nickelsdorf to Innsbruck is simply too long for this...
08.06.2012 01:24 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Have fun everyone tonight! smile

10.06.2012 18:23 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

2012.06.10 - Nickelsdorf Nova Rock, Austria
Nova RockPosted on 6/10/2012 @ 5:30 PMThird and final day here at Nova Rock. Oomph is on the main stage right now. Mastodon, Slayer, and Nightwish to come. Metallica will hit the stage around 11.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jamiz: 10.06.2012 20:47.

10.06.2012 20:46 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Tragic, heartless and hateful
June 10, 2012

The final band for Nova Rock 2012 kicked off it's set with Lites, Puppetz, Horse, and Hell And Back is wrapping up. Black Album set will begin after the video intro...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jamiz: 11.06.2012 07:32.

11.06.2012 07:28 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

New blood joins this earth
June 11, 2012

It wouldn't be a show at Nova Rock without some rain, right? Just before Unforgiven, the rain started poring down.... Holier iz nextz...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by jamiz: 11.06.2012 07:31.

11.06.2012 07:28 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Thank You Nickelsdorf!
June 11, 2012

Tonight was the last date on the 2012 European Black Album vacation tour, and there was no better place to finsih it up then right here in Nickelsdorf! It only rained for a short time, and was gone by the time Sandman started. The set ended tonight with Fight, One, and Seek. Full setlist is up, pics to come...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jamiz: 11.06.2012 07:31.

11.06.2012 07:30 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Setlist

1. Hit the Lights
2. Master of Puppets
3. The Four Horsemen
4. For Whom the Bell Tolls
5. Hell and Back
6. The Struggle Within
7. My Friend of Misery
8. The God That Failed
9. Of Wolf & Man
10. Nothing Else Matters
11. Through the Never
12. Don't Tread On Me
13. Wherever I May Roam
14. The Unforgiven
15. Holier Than Thou
16. Sad But True
17. Enter Sandman
Encore
18. Fight Fire with Fire
19. One
20. Seek & Destroy
11.06.2012 07:34 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

It was an amazing show. Glad i was able to meet some members like Bernd & Birgit, Christoph, Bernd & Michaela, Martin, Florian, Zoltan and Metalandi. Sad I wasn't able to meet Etzi. Sorry for this dude. It was also an pleasure to have my Italian friends here like Rick, Diego and Max. Aswell as my friends from Crazy Vienna Horsemen. You guyz rock.
11.06.2012 19:09 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Yeah it was an awesome show indeed!

Poor you, Jörg, that you didn't count in "Seek" as you wanted for your 50th Metallica-show. unglücklich

11.06.2012 21:06 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Yes Florian, sad thing. But those 2 guys have deserved it. They are from Venezuela, so a very long trip for an 'tallica show.
11.06.2012 21:33 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Okay, now I understand.

12.06.2012 15:26 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
gumpi gumpi is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 12.06.2005

is there a dvd-recording available??
18.06.2012 20:08 gumpi is offline Send an Email to gumpi Search for Posts by gumpi Add gumpi to your Buddy List Add gumpi to your Contact List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2012.06.10 - Nickelsdorf Nova Rock, Austria

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH