Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » BlizzCon Here We Come » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BlizzCon Here We Come
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

BlizzCon Here We Come Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BlizzCon is on! The annual gathering of those around the globe who are part of the gaming communities surrounding Blizzard Entertainment’s huge games Warcraft, Diablo, and StarCraft is taking place in Anaheim, CA and lucky for us, they have invited us to their party. On Saturday, November 8th, we’ll be closing out the two-day celebration by hitting the stage in Anaheim, CA at the convention center and are excited that we'll be rocking with our friends in the gaming world.

If you didn’t score tickets to the now sold out convention you can still get a front-row seat from home with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket. The virtual ticket gives you online coverage of the entire weekend of BlizzCon events including the show on Saturday night. If DIRECTV beams into your home, you may also watch the show by ordering the BlizzCon 2014Pay Per View... check out DirecTV.com/blizzcon for more details.

A big thanks to the BlizzCon team for sneaking us into their bash!
21.10.2014 19:23 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are you going to watch? I have a blizzard account but I dont think its worth it. Because bands usually play just for an hour or 1,5h.

26.10.2014 11:11 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Dinx
Are you going to watch? I have a blizzard account but I dont think its worth it. Because bands usually play just for an hour or 1,5h.

Won't watch it, since I don't have an account. I'm sure it will be out on DVD and BR pretty soon right after the Show.
26.10.2014 14:11 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » BlizzCon Here We Come

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH