Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Merchandising » DTOA Membership Package » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DTOA Membership Package
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Don't Tread On Austria Membership Package Is Ready Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DON’T TREAD ON AUSTRIA MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE

Since we are the official Austrian Fan Club and also Local Chapter Of The MetClub, we deceided to release 2 different Membership packages. For this membership you have NOT TO BE a MetClub Member. It's for all Metallica Fans! We look forward, seeing you in our Club.

LOYAL MEMBER - EURO 15,00
You will receive the following:
1 Membership Card
1 DVD
1 CD
1 Exclusive Access to a special Members Area with more news and exclusive Bootelgs

VIP MEMBER - EURO 30,00
1 Membership Card
1 DVD
1 CD
1 Exclusive Access to a special Members Area with more news and exclusive Bootelgs
1 Club Shirt [every year a new design * size: S, M, L, XL]

Official start is March 1st, 2006. But you can pre-oder now.

What's on the DVD and CD?? Okay dudes, after checking this shit, we deceided to take the following stufFinger

DVD: Full Show from Turin, Italy - 1993.06.22

CD: Partitial outtrakes from 1996 European Premiere Show Vienna, Austria - 1996.09.06

Shirt: The 2006 shirt looks as follows:
on the front side, there will be a print of the left thorax side:

and on the back side you will finde this:

Shirt is available in S, M, L, and XL. Shirt is black and printing is silver.
26.02.2006 18:03 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Semml Semml is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 22.08.2005
Herkunft: Eisenstadt, Burgenland

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great stuff on DVD and on CD, bro! The shirt also really kicks ass! I´ll be a part of the Don´t Tread On Austria Membership!

großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen cool cool cool
26.02.2006 19:24 Semml is offline Send an Email to Semml Search for Posts by Semml Add Semml to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanx a lot my friend. All the details will be given to you right on march 1st 2006
26.02.2006 19:38 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Semml Semml is a male

Can´t wait to wear this cool shirt, bro!
26.02.2006 20:03 Semml is offline Send an Email to Semml Search for Posts by Semml Add Semml to your Buddy List
Tommy

images/avatars/avatar-43.gif

Registration Date: 02.03.2006

wo kann man denn das package ordern? *dummbin?!*

bye,
Tommy
02.03.2006 19:29 Tommy is offline Send an Email to Tommy Homepage of Tommy Search for Posts by Tommy Add Tommy to your Buddy List Add Tommy to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Tommy
wo kann man denn das package ordern? *dummbin?!*

bye,
Tommy

Schick mir ne PM und ich schick Dir die Bankdaten. Dann bekommst das Package innerhalb der nächsten 3 Werktage. Musst nur sagen ob VIP Member oder Loyal Member. Das ist alles.
02.03.2006 19:55 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tommy

images/avatars/avatar-43.gif

Registration Date: 02.03.2006

okay vorher nochn paar fragen:

sind die cd's gepresst oder gebrannt?

Hat andi dir gesagt das ich ihm die backstagepässe die ich dir schon lang schicken wollte bald mit dem neuen metpage shirt mitschicke?

bye,
Tommy
02.03.2006 20:06 Tommy is offline Send an Email to Tommy Homepage of Tommy Search for Posts by Tommy Add Tommy to your Buddy List Add Tommy to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Achtung DTOA Membership Package Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey dudes, those who have ordered the package will receive it next week. It will be shipped tomorrow:

LOYAL MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE

VIP MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE

And here is some more information, why to join my chapter and also the official MetClub:

Metallica will play at Nova Rock this year. MetClub will draw 25 passes for Meet & Greet. That's a chance you do not have often in your live. So hurry up and join. It's more then worth.
If you don't have a credit card, send the cash to me and I will pay for you with mine. No problem.
For more information, please send me an email or pm me.

Be quick or be dead
02.03.2006 20:11 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hi Tommy. Die CD's und DVD's sind nur gebrannt, leider. Bei dem Betrag liegt nicht mehr drinnen. Haben aber alle Labels drauf. Hab eh schon ein paar Pix davon online gestellt:

Pix and Info

ne, hat mir Andi noch nicht gesagt, aber super. Ich warte eh schon dringend drauf. Dann kann ich endlich ne Competition machen.
02.03.2006 20:14 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

only 25 meet&greet passes for novarock?! verwirrt

02.03.2006 20:36 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Elloy
only 25 meet&greet passes for novarock?! verwirrt

What do you want? A few hundret? Dude, there are nover more people with M&G passes. If so, you won't get an autograph or a photo 'cause the guyz do not have so much time.
02.03.2006 20:37 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

hm well on the mot.com videos it always looked like if there have been about 50 people... but maybe thats only a product of my fantasy ^^

btw veeeery nice package - will order one, when im done tih my drivers license

02.03.2006 20:40 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Great to hear. Good luck by your d.l.

of course there are more people backstage. there are also a few one from various magazines, radio station or tv, and so on. also some winners from meet&greet competition by radio stations are something else.
02.03.2006 20:44 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

ah ok - damn im sooooooo fuckin in need of winning a backstage pass... i know i asked before, but does any1 know how many metclubbers wie have here in austria=

02.03.2006 20:45 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

As much as I know around 20-25
02.03.2006 20:50 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

sounds perfect - but i bet there will be some people from germany/switzerland/italy that also attend the gig and also will participate in the contest - which

SUUUUUUUX großes Grinsen

02.03.2006 21:00 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Of course that's right cool
02.03.2006 21:04 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

What an awesome package geschockt ! I want it!

03.03.2006 19:44 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Marmetal
What an awesome package geschockt ! I want it!

Then order it großes Grinsen
05.03.2006 18:11 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Semml Semml is a male

Just received my package and believe me: it´s worth the money! So check it out and sign today!
06.03.2006 15:53 Semml is offline Send an Email to Semml Search for Posts by Semml Add Semml to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Merchandising » DTOA Membership Package

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH