Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Meet and Greet Pass: Info and Europe Shows Entry » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Meet and Greet Pass: Info and Europe Shows Entry
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Meet and Greet Pass: Info and Europe Shows Entry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

May 1, 2006
Meet and Greet Pass: Info and Europe Shows Entry

For those of you going to any of the shows in Europe, here is what you need to know on how to enter for a Meet and Greet pass!

June 3rd thru June 17 shows:
Enter starting May 3rd @ 11am Pacific Time until May 24th @ 1pm Pacific Time
Winners will be emailed May 24th and 25th.

For complete rules and details on how to enter the Meet and Greet, please read here:

Basically, not much has changed - passes will still be given out lottery style to give all Clubbers a fair and equal chance and we will continue to do it online, so you will know before the show if you have won a pass or not. If you win, you simply follow the directions on the winning email that will tell you how to check in and exactly what time the meet and greet will be, which is still before Metallica goes on stage . . . that part hasn't changed either.
We will be conducting the lotteries in groups. Here is the schedule:
REMINDER: Please only enter for those shows you are attending!

June 3rd thru June 17 shows:
Enter starting May 3rd @ 11am Pacific Time until May 24th @ 1pm Pacific Time
Winners will be emailed May 24th and 25th.

Aug 12 thru Aug 15 shows:
Info TBA.
Please visit the Tour page for a list of upcoming shows.

Go to the contest page and enter for ONLY THE SHOWS YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY BE ATTENDING. You may only win one pass PER YEAR! (365 days) If you enter and win a pass for a show you are not really going to be at, you've lost your chance for the rest of the year period - get it?? If you have already won a pass, or were chosen as an alternate, you will not be able to win till the year period is up.

*Sorry, not all shows will have meet and greets, and there is no guarantee you will meet any or all of the band members!*

See you on the road!

MEET AND GREET PASS RULES

You may enter to win a meet and greet pass at as many shows as you like, but remember that you can only win once per year (365 days). Choose wisely - if you win a pass for a date that you will not be at, you may not win again for the remainder of the year period. Only one pass will be given out per clubber - sorry, no guests. You must have your own ticket to the show. You must be an active Club Member day of show to win a meet and greet pass. YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONE PASS PER YEAR (365 days), AND THE PASS IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.

If you win a pass, you will receive more details in the confirmation e-mail. But the basics are: you must have your own ticket to the show, and you must check in at the specified spot by a specific time*.

*Times are subject to change. If you win, more information will be made available in the confirmation email.

By clicking this link you have read and accept the above Rules for the Meet And Greet Passes.

Remember to check the contest page after this news story has been updated with "Winners have been emailed" to see if you have won!

NOTE: Why does it say I can enter x number of times when there are only x number of shows?
This number is created by the contest database. Please disregard message. You can only enter ONCE per show.
02.05.2006 06:38 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

finally...

02.05.2006 16:42 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've never meet Metallica. It would be so fucking awesome to meet my heroes. I must study the message from MetClub how to join the lottery and how it all works.

02.05.2006 18:07 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

You needn't study anything. Just enter the contest, choose the gig you are going to and pray that you will win
02.05.2006 18:31 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Rick Rick is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 30.10.2005

Pray motherfucker pray!
UH YEAAHHHHHH!

This is what James would shout! großes Grinsen

All others can Die by his own Hand!
---------------------
03.05.2006 10:16 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
Official MetClub Member

Hehe, he should sing it during "Enter Sandman" Augenzwinkern .

03.05.2006 18:05 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Rick Rick is a male

Hey Guys!

Good luck with this Meet and greet thing!

Best wishes to you all!

Rick

---------------------
03.05.2006 20:00 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

thx, i just entered the contest fröhlich

/edit: it doesnt appear in the "my account" page @ "contestes entered" - anything wrong with that?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elloy: 04.05.2006 10:24.

04.05.2006 10:23 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Elloy
thx, i just entered the contest fröhlich

/edit: it doesnt appear in the "my account" page @ "contestes entered" - anything wrong with that?

You won't see it under "my account". You see it at the topic you have entered. Just try to enter again, then you will see if it works or not. For me it works fine.
05.05.2006 07:58 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

on the page where all the shows are listed, i can see:

june 15th, nickelsdorf, AUT ------------ entered

thats enough??

05.05.2006 09:49 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Elloy
on the page where all the shows are listed, i can see:

june 15th, nickelsdorf, AUT ------------ entered

thats enough??

Exactly. That's all you need. You have entered. And now pray that you will win großes Grinsen
05.05.2006 10:10 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

ok thx dude fröhlich

fuck I AM PRAYING as hell ( as far as people do pray in hell Zunge raus Augenzwinkern )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elloy: 05.05.2006 11:00.

05.05.2006 10:59 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by Elloyfuck I AM PRAYING as hell ( as far as people do pray in hell Zunge raus Augenzwinkern )

Haha großes Grinsen . I must enter M&G also, but I'm scared smile . What would I say if I will meet Metallica, my heroes? I'll be too scared to say something... Believe me dudes. And what should I give to the boys? I don't know how the M&G looks also. I don't know anything Augenzwinkern .

05.05.2006 11:47 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Haha großes Grinsen . I must enter M&G also, but I'm scared smile . What would I say if I will meet Metallica, my heroes? I'll be too scared to say something... Believe me dudes. And what should I give to the boys? I don't know how the M&G looks also. I don't know anything Augenzwinkern .

Just say "hello". You needn't give them something. Only the shit you wanna have signed. großes Grinsen
05.05.2006 11:53 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

you stay in a row with the other 24 lucky bastards. then the members come in on by one and talk to evryone...you take photos with the guys, chat a bit and get your stuff signed - then you walk straight to the stage and watch the show, first row fröhlich

05.05.2006 13:23 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Rick Rick is a male

... and...... some "common sense rules" for any Meet and Greet...

DO NOT SHIT IN YOUR PANTS! HAHAHAHA großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

---------------------
05.05.2006 16:26 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hey dude, I don't wanna shit in my pants. But if Doro will be there too, something else will budge in my pants großes Grinsen
05.05.2006 16:30 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
David

images/avatars/avatar-135.jpg

Registration Date: 28.12.2005
Herkunft: Perugia, Italy

Keep a coolin' boys!
You should save a little bit of concentration for the Four Horsemen großes Grinsen
05.05.2006 16:34 David is offline Send an Email to David Search for Posts by David Add David to your Buddy List
Rick Rick is a male

Oh well....... no problem!
When Metallica hit the stage, everything else disappears.

---------------------
05.05.2006 17:06 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
David

images/avatars/avatar-135.jpg

Registration Date: 28.12.2005
Herkunft: Perugia, Italy

Yes, that's true Rick
Ciao ciao!
David
05.05.2006 17:26 David is offline Send an Email to David Search for Posts by David Add David to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Meet and Greet Pass: Info and Europe Shows Entry

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH