Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Metallica - Heaven & Hell » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Metallica - Heaven & Hell
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Metallica - Heaven & Hell Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

METALLICA's HETFIELD, ULRICH Attend HEAVEN AND HELL / MEGADETH Gig In L.A.
METALLICA members James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich were reportedly sighted at the HEAVEN AND HELL / MEGADETH / MACHINE HEAD show at the Los Angeles Forum Wednesday night (April 25). According to one fan posting on the MEGADETH message board, Hetfield and Ulrich "were hanging out with Mike Inez from ALICE IN CHAINS in the sound area. Nobody even noticed 'em at first, but about 10 minutes after people started leaving, word got out and they were almost mobbed. Security had to go over and form a line across the sound area to prevent anybody getting in. They started a 'Metallica, Metallica' chant."

In a March 2007 interview with Eddie Trunk of the "Friday Night Rocks" radio show on New York's Q104.3 FM, Lars Ulrich expressed his excitement over the prospect of seeing the reunited Dio-era lineup of BLACK SABBATH perform again. "It's awesome," he said. "I'm so psyched. I love, especially the first two records ? 'The Mob Rules' and 'Heaven and Hell' ? and I'm psyched that they're doing what they're doing. It was an awesome experience to be part of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last year [METALLICA inducted BLACK SABBATH in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2006]. No disrespect to Ozzy, but certainly a bunch of the Dio stuff was great and, I think, still has aged really, really well. So I'm psyched that those guys are going out and doing their thing. I can't wait to hear the new songs and? I know they're gonna be over in Europe at the same time we are, so maybe we'll get a chance to catch them or maybe even? We're just starting to put the bills together for the shows we're playing, so maybe if there's a chance that we could have them play with us, that would be a huge thing."

HEAVEN AND HELL will be METALLICA's "special guests" on July 5 at Rotundenplatz in Vienna, Austria.
26.04.2007 21:22 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That sounds pretty interesting..maybe we get a jam of the boys with the members of Heven and Hell großes Grinsen

29.04.2007 19:08 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
That sounds pretty interesting..maybe we get a jam of the boys with the members of Heven and Hell großes Grinsen

I think it's possible. Maybe some Sabbath song with members of Heaven And Hell großes Grinsen .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marmetal: 29.04.2007 19:20.

29.04.2007 19:20 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Sabbra Cadabra with tony Iommi would kick ass, but i dont think so, because Metallica played it a lot different than black sabbath.

30.04.2007 18:22 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dinx
Sabbra Cadabra with tony Iommi would kick ass, but i dont think so, because Metallica played it a lot different than black sabbath.

Maybe, who knows? Augenzwinkern That would be amazing.

30.04.2007 18:42 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
airhead airhead is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.01.2006

Wait and see. Would be great if there's something special in Austria again. Last year Lemmy was the coolest guest they had on stage during the tour. Iommi and/or Dio on stage with Metallica would again be the coolest of the whole tour. That's for sure.
30.04.2007 23:42 airhead is offline Send an Email to airhead Search for Posts by airhead Add airhead to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

You're right, Austrian people are lucky nowadays because of Metallica großes Grinsen .

01.05.2007 11:27 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

As long as Bullet for my Valentine don't enter the stage during 'tallicas set...*g*
01.05.2007 14:06 airhead is offline Send an Email to airhead Search for Posts by airhead Add airhead to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

They're not that bad as you think Augenzwinkern .

01.05.2007 16:50 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

No, that's definitly not my cup of tea.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by airhead: 01.05.2007 17:15.

01.05.2007 17:15 airhead is offline Send an Email to airhead Search for Posts by airhead Add airhead to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Well I'm happy as long as Tokio Hotel doesnt enter the stage großes Grinsen

01.05.2007 18:06 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

quote:

True, they are shit großes Grinsen .

01.05.2007 19:40 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

quote:
Original von Marmetal
quote:

True, they are shit großes Grinsen .

ABSOFUCKIN'LUTELY BULLSHIT and they are not a BoyBand, they are a GayBand großes Grinsen
01.05.2007 19:54 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:

Come on dude, this is disgusting traurig

02.05.2007 09:58 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Well someone has to be disgusting Zunge raus

02.05.2007 19:24 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

But funny aswell großes Grinsen
02.05.2007 19:41 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Metallica - Heaven & Hell

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH