Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Merchandising » New Metallibashers Shirts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Metallibashers Shirts
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Rick Rick is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 30.10.2005

großes Grinsen New Metallibashers Shirts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello Guys!

Our good friend Jorg gave us the chance to post here, to let you know we have just released our new merchandise for 2008.

there are a few choices :

1) Regular Tshirt (short sleeve) € 15,-
2) babydoll for our ladies (short sleeve) € 15,-
3) Biker Shirts (longsleeves) € 20,-
4) Sweatshirts (longlseeves) € 25,-

you can see the design here :

http://www.metallibashers.it/shirts2008.html

If interested, you can order our merchandise by simply sending an email to : metalhead@iol.it

Once again, thanks to jorg for giving us the chance to post in this forum!

Rick
Chapter Head
The Italian Metallibashers

All others can Die by his own Hand!
---------------------
28.01.2008 23:14 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're welcome Rick. Can't wait to kick your old ass brother großes Grinsen

So c'mone guyz. Grab your shirt from Rick's Chapter. Believe me, it's worth. They look pretty awesome.
28.01.2008 23:15 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, they look awesome, Rick! geschockt What do you think jörg, will be be able to beat that with our new shirts? großes Grinsen

28.01.2008 23:19 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
Wow, they look awesome, Rick! geschockt What do you think jörg, will be be able to beat that with our new shirts? großes Grinsen

Don't think so. Papa Rick rocks
28.01.2008 23:22 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Rick Rick is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by Rick

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi

Oh well, my good brother Jorg has something in mind we're actually both working on, somehow.

I know the new DTOA shirts will kick maximum ass, too!

---------------------
28.01.2008 23:23 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx a lot for your support Rick bubs
28.01.2008 23:27 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Rick Rick is a male

Glad to feed you with some ideas!
HOPE YOU WILL RELEASE THE SHIRT SOON!

---------------------
28.01.2008 23:31 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hopefully pretty soon Rick. But now I hope you can sell some of your cool shirts on my board.
28.01.2008 23:45 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Rick Rick is a male

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
Hopefully pretty soon Rick. But now I hope you can sell some of your cool shirts on my board.

Thanks for your support brother!
I do appreciate and I hope I can return the favour pretty soon!

---------------------
29.01.2008 00:19 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Hy Rick,

nice shirts, I'll send you an email for my order großes Grinsen

29.01.2008 07:51 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Cool shirts Rick, nice to see you Augenzwinkern .

29.01.2008 19:10 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

So my order is done, am I the only one?

30.01.2008 08:10 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

I really would like to have one of these fine shirts guys, but i got absolutely no money at the moment, i'm sorry unglücklich

30.01.2008 09:24 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Well I know the problem Andi: Your last order from the Metclub was too expensive Zunge raus

30.01.2008 11:48 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

That could be the reason, bernd. So i hope you have some cognac for me soon, so i have a good use for it. großes Grinsen

30.01.2008 11:58 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Sure thing großes Grinsen . Any preferences?

30.01.2008 15:42 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Not really. I would want to be surprised großes Grinsen

30.01.2008 16:22 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I see, I'll do my best Augenzwinkern

30.01.2008 18:22 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Cognac Gaston de Casteljac or REMY MARTIN LOUIS XIII großes Grinsen
30.01.2008 18:41 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

if you say so jörg, than so it shall be. I'm not really so into cognac yet, you know großes Grinsen So i'm looking forward to get that delicious substance from Bernd großes Grinsen

30.01.2008 18:45 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Merchandising » New Metallibashers Shirts

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH